Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Remember them


I feel the presence of those
Who have gone before:
Remember them.

Do not forget
Their deeds:
Remember them.

Do not forget
Their sacrifices:
Remember them.

Lest we forget



Field Poppies



Twittery version - tweeted 11/11/2009
I feel the presence of those who have gone before: remember them / Their deeds: remember them / Their sacrifice: remember them.


Creative Commons License
Remember them by Allison Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License. Based on a work at allisonbrown.blogspot.com.
The image contained within this post is the work of another individual so please access their license via http://www.flickr.com/photos/32625013@N00/562367089.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a wonderful photo to accompany a very inspiring poem.

Allison Brown said...

I was lucky to find that gorgeous poem and that I could use it because their CC allows me to :-). I was feeling inspired when I wrote this poem...